Friday 20 April 2012

What’s the difference between a Chartered Building Engineer and an Architect, an Engineer or a Surveyor?

This is a question we often get asked. The answer we give is that there are many different types of architects, engineers and surveyors specialising in a wide range of areas within the construction industry, so we cannot give a definition for them.

What we can say is that chartered building engineers are qualified construction professionals who take projects such as an extension through each stage of the design process and more. Chartered building engineers' training and strengths are in design (such as aesthetics and appearance), building technology, construction science and architectural technology.

For more information about building engineers in Waterlooville and Havant see or our website

No comments:

Post a Comment